Re: Pick-ups for meeting tonight.

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>, SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Pick-ups for meeting tonight.
Date: 2003-06-25 17:46:50
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

> 19th street is closest. :)

OK: Pickups will be at ***19th Street BART***. This station I know -- Let's
make the pickups on 20th Street/Broadway, directly in front of the SEARS
building (around the corner from the Paramount). For those taking BART, this
means walking down to the end of the station to the 20th/21st street exit.

First pickup will be at 6:30-6:40. Nobody has reported coming late, so if
you need a pickup after that, call one of the cell phones I will be posting
privately, or call Casa Donde.

David, I am still counting on you to give Craig directions, I don't know
driving in Oakland that well.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions