section 2.8.4 of the user manual

From: Anand Kumria <wildfire(at)progsoc(dot)uts(dot)edu(dot)au>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: section 2.8.4 of the user manual
Date: 2003-06-07 06:06:35
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hi there,

I was just going through the user manual and noticed that section
2.8.4's revoke create query won't work.

It should be amended to:
REVOKE CREATE ON SCHEMA public FROM PUBLIC;

Thanks for having such a useful set of documentation.

Regards,
Anand

--
`` We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think.
When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never