Please help me ?

From: "andhie adam" <andhie(at)linuxmail(dot)org>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Please help me ?
Date: 2003-05-28 16:04:07
Lists: pgsql-php

Dear All

I'am new user in postgresql, i want to ask some questions. please helpme ??

I have two computer A (this is server ) and computer B (this is server
for backup).
I want to backup database Postgresql automatically from computer A to
computer B.
I dont want to manual restore database from computer B. I want always
automatic syncronicer for saerver database for backup.

best regards

andhie

Indonesia
http://www.linuxmail.org/