Re: Change of Agenda for Meeting?

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com, sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: elein(at)varlena(dot)com
Subject: Re: Change of Agenda for Meeting?
Date: 2003-05-14 19:13:10
Lists: sfpug

I'll wait until another time. I'm doing some packaging of
the release and examples and so I'll have time to finish
that first.

elein

On Wednesday 14 May 2003 11:49, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Elein,
>
> > Oh, my. Well I would rather hear about bricolage
> > and the postgresql.conf stuff. But now that I've
> > pulled together some stuff, perhaps I can do the
> > report engine thingo another time.
>
> Up to you. David is sort of dropping in at the last minute; plus I only have
> half the annotated PostgreSQL.conf (thus the Part I). So I think either of
> us can give way to your reporting engine if you want to do it.
>
> --
> -Josh Berkus
> Aglio Database Solutions
> San Francisco

elein(at)varlena(dot)com Database Consulting www.varlena.com
PostgreSQL General Bits http:/www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/
"Left foot, right foot, left foot, breathe.
Right foot, left foot, right foot, breathe." --Father Tom