pgAdmin3

From: Darko Prenosil <darko(dot)prenosil(at)finteh(dot)hr>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin3
Date: 2003-05-13 15:52:19
Lists: pgadmin-support

Great work, looks exactly like old windoz version ...
but developers should more carefully use "printf" feature of wxString
(converting numbers to string). wxString is localized, and this means that
some of us get 1,2345 instead of 1.2345. When I fixed those bugs (mainly in
the utils/misc.cpp) it was able to start it. Before that I was unable to
connect because pgAdmin sad that my version of postgres is 7.0 !!!
It is a pity it does not work with X11 version of wxWindows (drag and drop
not supported for X11 - what for did you need dnd ?), so I was forced to use
GTK.

Keep up the god work !!!

Regards !