Re: Speak Now or be Unsubscribed!

From: David Alban <extasia(at)extasia(dot)org>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2003-03-15 22:54:18
Lists: sfpug

Josh,

Well, as long as you're in there tweaking the list, could I make a
request?

Could you change the subject prefix from:

[sfpug]

to:

[sfpost]

Whenever I see sfpug, I think San Francisco Perl Users' Group. Yes, I
know, they use:

[sf-perl]

but I thought I'd make the request anyway, as long as other folks
wouldn't mind the change.

Thanks,
David
--
Live in a world of your own, but always welcome visitors.
***