Still need location for next week!!!

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Still need location for next week!!!
Date: 2003-03-09 20:10:09
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

I was under the impression that we had more than one potential host for next
week's meeting. However, I have yet to hear from anyone with a confirmed
offer.

David Fetter offered CasaDonde last time. I'd like to have an alternative,
if possible, though ... CasaDonde is in West Oakland nowhere near BART. Plus
David hasn't said that it's still available.

Speak up, people!

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions