Error in python interface solved

From: Mads Kristensen <mdk(at)unispeed(dot)dk>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Error in python interface solved
Date: 2003-02-18 14:47:26
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi everybody

I just thought that I would share some information with all of you.
I had a problem using the pgdb python interface with a Postgres 7.3
server. The problem was that some references to typprtlen was used, and
this attribute wasn't found on my server.

This problem is solved in version 7.3.2 of the postgres server. I know
that the problem exists in both versions 7.3 and 7.3.1.

So if your pgdb module won't let you run cursor.execute("SQLSTATEMENT"),
and it says something about typprtlen, just upgrade your postgres to
7.3.2

Mads Kristensen