I am running the Windows port which is amazingly easy to install. I will be
running the port at FOSDEM, but will not demonstrate it as Bruce is coming
with a Windows laptop, therefore I assume he will probably demonstrate the
port himself (??? this is a guess ???). Here are a few questions:
1) What is the license and who is the author of the port?
2) I noticed there was no Unicode support. Is Unicode a compilation option or
is it not included in the port?
3) Did you also test the PLpgSQL library? I saw it was included by default in
4) Also, I heard of a graphical program to manage pg_hba.conf and
postgresql.conf. Any downloading link?
5) Any known limits to the port?
6) Any plans to release an installer including pgAdmin2 / PostgreSQL / PHP(?).
Still not coming to FOSDEM? Brussels looks so nice in this cold weather.
pgadmin-hackers by date
|Next:||From: Dave Page||Date: 2003-02-07 14:23:18|
|Subject: Re: FOSDEM questions|
|Previous:||From: frank_lupo||Date: 2003-02-06 11:15:01|
|Subject: RE: form error add send mail|