[OT] PHP for ASP programmers

From: Ludwig Lim <lud_nowhere_man(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Subject: [OT] PHP for ASP programmers
Date: 2003-02-03 10:16:39
Lists: pgsql-php

Hi:

Does any one know of sites that show equivalent PHP
function for their ASP counterparts? I've tried
searching google but I could not find any.

How does one "redirect" in PHP. I've use
combination of echo and META tags, but I'm not sure if
this is the standard practice for PHP programmers.

Thank you very much,
ludwig.