Re: Data migration plugin and mssql6

From: Brage Førland <brage(at)sisyfos(dot)zoo(dot)uib(dot)no>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: Brage Førland <brage(at)zoo(dot)uib(dot)no>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Data migration plugin and mssql6
Date: 2003-01-27 11:53:01
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Fri, Jan 24, 2003 at 11:52:43AM -0000, Dave Page wrote:

> > BTW, you might want to add a note to the CVS web interface
> > that the tarball is not directy usable by Visal Studio,
> > because it chokes on the unix text format in the checked out files.
>
> Hmm, odd - it works fine here with a fresh tarball opened by VB6, SP5...

> How did you unpack it?

Winrar or unix rar. For each file Visual studio (6.0 SP5, running on NT4)
tries to open it gives an error message and makes a log file like this:

'0' could not be loaded
Line 0: The file \\DIONYSOS\brage\pgadmin2\frmIndex.frm could not be loaded.

I have to convert the files to dos format (LF -> CRLF) before they can be
opened.

-Brage