Re: Bring Query Problems to Meeting!

From: elein <elein(at)sbcglobal(dot)net>
To: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: elein(at)varlena(dot)com
Subject: Re: Bring Query Problems to Meeting!
Date: 2003-01-14 23:54:30
Lists: sfpug

I thought we were going to upgrade Patrick's system
from 7.2 to 7.3. :-)

Next month I can come up with a presentation--either
extensibility stuff or report writer stuff.

I may miss this meeting tonite (even though I said
I was going to come). Something has come up.

elein(at)varlena(dot)com

elein(at)varlena(dot)com Database Consulting www.varlena.com