Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us> writes:
> I had hoped to complete the release notes by March 30, but travel and
> catching up on old stuff has delayed that. I will start working on them
> now and have them ready before we start beta. If that is a problem,
> please let me know.
Well, we aren't ready for beta today anyway, AFAICT.
Would it be reasonable to shoot for wrapping 9.2beta1 next week?
(That would mean a wrap on Thursday May 3, if we follow the usual
type of release schedule.)
regards, tom lane
In response to
pgsql-hackers by date
|Next:||From: Robert Haas||Date: 2012-04-25 18:59:00|
|Subject: Re: 9.2 release notes, beta time?|
|Previous:||From: Tom Lane||Date: 2012-04-25 18:41:19|
|Subject: Re: proposal - urlencode, urldecode support |