Re: Bug #838: SSL problems in 7.3

From: Nathan Mueller <nmueller(at)cs(dot)wisc(dot)edu>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Bug #838: SSL problems in 7.3
Date: 2002-12-10 21:24:04
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Ick, my email client wrapped that really weird. That's why the
double strerror is there too -- the first one should be part of the
previous line.

I've found that you can still get the server to crash in the other
error cases or when SSL_read/write returns -1. Since that happens
whenever you try to connect with a pre-7.3 client it's still a pretty
big deal. I'll keep looking at it but but I don't know how much further
I'll be able to get. It might be a good time to get the author involved
if at all possible.

--Nate