Re: Can't get more than 255 chars out of memo field in Acc

From: Jeff Eckermann <jeff_eckermann(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Can't get more than 255 chars out of memo field in Acc
Date: 2002-11-29 02:45:19
Lists: pgsql-odbc

This started out to be a discussion about working with
PostgreSQL using MS Access: to which ODBC driver
functionality is highly relevant, but not the whole
picture.

Some kind of work that brings together into one place
all of the bits that may presently be found scattered
around various sites and throughout the list archives
would appear to be A Good Thing. There is no need for
anything about the ODBC documentation to change. The
only question out there is, how best to do this, and
of course, who ;-)