PgSQL Store back online ...

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PgSQL Store back online ...
Date: 2002-09-28 17:17:33
Lists: pgsql-announce

After finding out there were more numerous bugs with the old site then
could be easily fixed, we've spent the past couple of weeks working with
the author of PgMarket towards getting a new store up and live on the
latest code ...

Which, I'm happy to say, is now back online.

Currently only consisting of CDs and Support contracts, over the course of
the next couple of days, the rest of the merchandise will be coming back
online, and we are planning on adding new items over the coming months ...

The Store's location, as always, is at: http://store.pgsql.com