cube patch

From: Bruno Wolff III <bruno(at)wolff(dot)to>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: cube patch
Date: 2002-09-10 04:51:22
Lists: pgsql-patches

This is a comprehensive set of diffs (versus current CVS) that replaces those
attached to the same message with the Earth Distance patches.
Recent changes include changing the subscript in one place I forgot
in the previous bugfix patch. A couple of added regression tests, which
should help catch this mistake if it reappears.
I also put in a limit of 100 dimensions in cube_large and cube_in to
prevent making it easy to create very large cubes. Changing one define
in cubedata.h will raise the limit if some needs more dimensions.

Attachment Content-Type Size
cube.diff text/plain 29.5 KB