Re: ODBC driver

From: Annissa Melhenas <melhenas(at)cogenit(dot)fr>
To: mlw <markw(at)mohawksoft(dot)com>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ODBC driver
Date: 2002-07-04 07:39:50
Lists: pgsql-odbc

> You should then be able to connect, with the assumptions:
> Your user name is "annissa."
> The PG server is localhost.

I modified my odbc.ini, and odbcinst.ini, my odbctest still won't sho any DSN. And, I don't know which command I must use to connect to my new database, using my ODBC settings..And, I have one more question : musn't there be a line in the odbc.ini to indicate the DSN?

Thanks,

--
Annissa,
The computer slayer