"Invisible" relations after migrating Access

From: "Anung B(dot) Ariwibowo" <barliant(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: "Invisible" relations after migrating Access
Date: 2002-06-13 06:11:50
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi fellow pgadmin users,

I have difficulties when issuing a select statement under psql in a
database which is migrated from Microsoft Access.

I have a MSAccess97 database migrated to PostgreSQL 7.2 using
PgAdminII. The migration process was successful, however, when I tried
to access the tables using psql in Linux, I got this error message:

ERROR: Relation "tablename" does not exist.

But when I tried to list all relations in the database using \d, they
showed up. It it "invisible" when I tried to "Select"-ing via SQL
statement. Even trying to "Alter table tablename owner to dbuser"
results in same error message above.

Why this happened? Anyone ever seen such problems? Any hints would be
appreciated.
TIA,
--
Ag.B -- barliant(at)yahoo(dot)com

=====
--
Ag.B -- barliant(at)duabelas(dot)net
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "If Judgment