[ANN] Npgsql .Net Data Provider Launch at Gborg

From: Francisco Jr(dot) <fxjrlists(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-odbc <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [ANN] Npgsql .Net Data Provider Launch at Gborg
Date: 2002-05-14 19:01:10
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi all.

I just received my project confirmation at GBorg and
would like to announce, again*, the Npgsql project
launch.
I'd like to thank Chris Ryan and Dave Page for their
support and help in getting it work. And people at
GBorg for providing a place where we all can create
projects related to PostgreSQL.

Npgsql is a .Net Data Provider for PostgreSQL. It is
implemented in C#. It implements the protocol as
specified in
<http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/protocol.html>

A .Net Data Provider is the equivalent in the .Net
Framework to a jdbc driver in the Java Framework.

The project is located at:
<http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/npgsql/projdisplay.php>

I invite everybody is interested to join and
participate.

There is a mailing list at: