Re: Cygwin+Postgres+IpcMemoryCreate

From: Jason Tishler <jason(at)tishler(dot)net>
To: Bellan Saravanan <sarbx(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: Pgsql-Cygwin <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Cygwin+Postgres+IpcMemoryCreate
Date: 2002-04-16 12:14:08
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Bellan,

Please post instead of sending private email -- you will most likely get
a faster and better response.

I have never sent such problems with 7.2 and I can't imagine major
difference with 7.2.1. I will try 7.2.1 soon but I can't give any ETA.

BTW, I did not see your post on pgsql-cygwin. To which mailing list
were you referring?

Jason