Re: pgc.l modif. has been overwritten again

From: Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgc.l modif. has been overwritten again
Date: 2002-04-12 08:07:34
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

On Wed, Mar 27, 2002 at 04:46:26PM +1100, Nicolas Bazin wrote:
> They are not in postgresql-7.2.1.tar.gz
> I just checked the repositary with the CVS web interface and the modif are
> not in there.

That's what the patch you send me causes it to look like.

> And looking and the history of this file I don't see the modif beeing
> applied. But I know that at some stage it was applied by Bruce momjian and
> overwritten by Mickeal Meskes ???

It seems some of the patches you send out were reversed. So when Bruce applied
it he obviously noticed but I didn't since the patch applied cleanly.
Then I committed again and it was gone. I did apply your patch on Mar
21st a say before leaving for vacation so I didn't check as thoroughly
as I should have. But that's how it happens.

It seems your patch is now part of the CVS archive. And the test case
works. So I leave it alone and do not apply it. :-)

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Michael(at)Fam-Meskes(dot)De