Re: libpqxx update

From: jtv <jtv(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: libpqxx update
Date: 2002-02-24 01:43:04
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

On Sat, Feb 23, 2002 at 05:52:14PM +0100, jtv wrote:

> There are two more things I'd like to do before inclusion:
>
> 1. Write exhaustive unit tests, so _all_ methods are exercised.

I've begun this job, achieving full test coverage for the Connection and
Trigger classes and documenting coverage for Cursor. The Result class
is going to be the big one.

Improved test coverage has revealed no bugs so far, but I do expect to
sleep a little better tonight.

Jeroen
--
http://members.ams.chello.nl/j.vermeulen31/