Accents in SGML

From: Roberto Mello <rmello(at)cc(dot)usu(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Accents in SGML
Date: 2002-01-28 18:54:39
Lists: pgsql-docs

We're translating the PG docs to Portuguese and we're trying to find out
the proper way to get accent characters in the SGML sources.

I've found different approaches by looking around. Some say to just
include the characters in the sources. Are there shortcuts like HTML's
"&aacute;"?

Thanks,

-Roberto

--