Need Help, Must Build...

From: Francis Purcell <francis_purcell(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Need Help, Must Build...
Date: 2001-11-06 08:28:05
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hi All,

Has anyone solved this?

I 'configure' and all works well. But when I go to 'make', I get this:
make -C doc all
make: make: Command not found
make: *** [all] Error 127

I am running the latest production versions of both cygwin (1.3.3) and Postgres (7.1.3). I've
seen others complain of this problem, so I'm hoping that someone has figured it out (otherwise,
it's back to cygwin 1.2.7 for me). Too tired to hack on this anymore. BTW, I *need to build* (or
at least I think I do), since I want to run pgtcl. And I'm running the postgres that ships with
cygwin just great...it's just that I need pgtcl, thus I need to build (please correct me if I'm
wrong--and point me to the pgtcl.dll).

Thanks & take care,
Frank