Re: pq_flush error

From: Jason Tishler <jason(at)tishler(dot)net>
To: Donald Schellberg <dschellb(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: Pgsql-Cygwin <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pq_flush error
Date: 2001-11-02 11:46:46
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Don,

In the future, please post to the appropriate mailing list instead of
sending private email, so others can benefit too.

On Thu, Nov 01, 2001 at 05:38:42PM -0500, Donald Schellberg wrote:
> I was wondering if you could help me out with a bug. I am running windows
> me and get a pq_flush error: descriptor is a file error when using the
> createdb command. I have gone through the mail lists and have not found a
> way to resolve the problem. Any ideas on the matter.

Did you try searching mailing list archives?

http://www.cygwin.com/cgi-bin/htsearch?method=and&format=builtin-long&sort=time&config=htdig&restrict=%2Fml%2Fcygwin%2F&exclude=&words=file+not+socket

Jason