Re: [RPM] 7.2devel RPM set

From: Lamar Owen <lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [RPM] 7.2devel RPM set
Date: 2001-10-01 15:06:18
Lists: pgsql-ports

On Sunday 30 September 2001 12:05 pm, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Lamar, here are the patches I promised a while ago. I have included a

Many thanks. Will get back regarding details later today.

As to JDBC being noarch, I'll see what I can do.

The unixODBC driver is standard on RedHat -- but I don't necessarily want to
lock out iODBC. Can configure automatically figure this out, or is this
something the spec file will have to dink with?
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio