Re: New driver options in 7.01.0007

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "'Johann Zuschlag'" <zuschlag2(at)online(dot)de>, Hiroshi Inoue <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New driver options in 7.01.0007
Date: 2001-09-23 17:47:15
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Right now, we're currently awaiting delivery and installation of a new
18gig drive to go into that server, which is what is holding up getting
the last few things off the old server, ftp.postgresql.org being one of
them :(

It was ordered last week, but we required a special SCSI cable to be made,
which we're hoping to get in on Monday ...