RE: Gita Press - win98 regression

From: Aditya Gilra <aditya_gilra(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: "Henshall, Stuart - WCP" <SHenshall(at)westcountrypublications(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: Gita Press - win98 regression
Date: 2001-07-02 08:07:43
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

||Shriharih||

God-Remembrance.

Could you tell me when you ran the tests and with
which versions. I downloaded Cygwin with postgresql
binaries about a week back.

Also if I run the regression tests myself could you
estimate how long it'll take on my PIII 550Mhz,
64MB RAM - WIN98SE.

Thanks and God-remembrance,
Aditya.
--- "Henshall, Stuart - WCP"