Gita Press

From: Aditya Gilra <aditya_gilra(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Gita Press
Date: 2001-06-30 04:08:57
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

||Shriharih||

God Remembrance to all.

I downloaded quite a bit of Cygwin postgresql included
- binaries only.
Postgresql ran fine on Win98 just out of the
packaging.
But last I'd searched on the lists, there
were messages saying it fails in the regression tests
on Win98.
Could someone kindly tell me about the latest
regression tests status on WIndows 98.

We plan to switch all our Windows work onto Linux and
first we want to get
Zope/python/postgresql running on Windows and then
switch to the same on Linux.
Some work on the payroll module is over and we plan to
deploy it on Windows
presently.
But first we want to ensure the regression tests.

Best Regards and Hari Smaran,
Aditya Gilra.
Gita Press,
P.O. Gita Press,
Gorakhpur - 273 005,
India.
Ph. - 91-551-344743
Fax - 91-551-336997
website - http://www.gitapress.org
e-mail - gitapres(at)ndf(dot)vsnl(dot)net(dot)in