Re: libpq++: combined patches based on 7.1b5

From: "J(dot) T(dot) Vermeulen" <jtv(at)cistron-office(dot)nl>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "J(dot) T(dot) Vermeulen" <jtv(at)cistron-office(dot)nl>, PostgreSQL-interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: libpq++: combined patches based on 7.1b5
Date: 2001-05-14 13:30:07
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

On Wed, 09 May 2001, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> As this includes all your previous patches, my guess is that we are all
> caught up with you now in the CVS tree for 7.2.

Yup. BTW maybe it would be better to just deprecate the existing API, doing
just bugfixes on it (like the wider getLength() and such) and start afresh on
a new, completely incompatible one along the lines I've described.

On a different note, please note that since I'm changing jobs in a few weeks'
time I'll have to revert to my private email address, jtv(at)xs4all(dot)nl(dot)

Jeroen