Re: Doucumentation bug in libpq > Asynchronous Query Processing

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: philip(dot)howell(at)cit(dot)act(dot)edu(dot)au, pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Doucumentation bug in libpq > Asynchronous Query Processing
Date: 2001-03-20 21:09:13
Lists: pgsql-bugs

This is fixed in the current docs:

#$ grep PQsetnonblocking *.sgml
libpq.sgml: <function>PQsetnonblocking</function> had been called.
libpq.sgml:address that issue, the function
<function>PQsetnonblocking</function>
libpq.sgml:Old applications can neglect to use
<function>PQsetnonblocking</function>
libpq.sgml:<function>PQsetnonblocking</function> to achieve a completely
non-blocking
libpq.sgml: <function>PQsetnonblocking</function> Sets the
nonblocking status of the
libpq.sgml:int PQsetnonblocking(PGconn *conn, int arg)
libpq.sgml: <function>PQsetnonblocking</function> functionality in
the near future.
libpq.sgml:<function>PQsetnonblocking</function> have a need for this.
libpq.sgml:Non-blocking connections (that have used

Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us