RE: Memory leak in ODBC driver

From: Terry Carlin <terry(at)greatbridge(dot)com>
To: Hiroshi Inoue <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Memory leak in ODBC driver
Date: 2001-03-13 16:15:07
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Just wanting to let you know that your fixes to the ODBC driver memory
leak have corrected this bug.
We retrieved about 12 million rows over about 17 hours of automated
testing starting with one user and ending up with 100 users and the
memory used in the Win2000 did not increase except when we added a new user.

This is great!

We are now running a TPC-C benchmark using 1 to 100 users. The test looks
good so far. This will take about 17 hours to complete and will test
updating and retrieval. We will let you know how that turns out.

If you ever need to have us run these tests to help debug any problems or
test any performance issues, please let us know and we will be happy to
help out.

Thanks again

Terry Carlin
VP QA and Lab
Great Bridge LLC.

On 3/9/01, 10:37:10 PM, "Hiroshi Inoue" <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp> wrote regarding
RE: [BUGS] Memory leak in ODBC driver: