Cannot delete records

From: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Cannot delete records
Date: 2000-11-17 07:38:06
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Grzegorz Mucha (mucher(at)interia(dot)pl) reports a bug with a severity of 1

Short Description
Cannot delete records

Long Description
I have obtained the 7.0.3 source, compiled and installed it as described in INSTALL, the database runs, but every time I try a DELETE statement, it returns DELETE 0 - and no records are deleted. Even when deleting all records from a table

Sample Code

No file was uploaded with this report