Has anybody compiled .c file generated from .pgc file

From: "Chandra Sekhar (dot) K" <csekhar(at)cisco(dot)com>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Has anybody compiled .c file generated from .pgc file
Date: 2000-11-08 19:36:49
Lists: pgsql-ports

Hi ,

I have been trying to run a sample code for postgreSQL
database. I have created .pgc file and am able to generate
.c file using ecpg but I am stuck with gcc , not able to
create the binary from .c file. I have been trying to do
this since last few days but no luck !!. Has anybody
been able to compile postgreSQL code on NT , if so
can u guys tell me how you able to make it.

Thanks,
Chandra