Re: how good is PostgreSQL

From: Jim Mercer <jim(at)reptiles(dot)org>
To: Gunnar R|nning <gunnar(at)candleweb(dot)no>
Cc: Steve Wolfe <steve(at)iboats(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: how good is PostgreSQL
Date: 2000-11-01 01:08:59
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

i have a client which merged two companies, one running perl the other running
java.

what to do?

i convinced them to port both the perl and java code to INTERCAL, and run
the whole system on an array of C-64's.

works better than either of the perl or java stuff.

--
[ Jim Mercer jim(at)reptiles(dot)org +1 416 410-5633 ]
[ Reptilian Research -- Longer Life through Colder Blood ]