[jules@jellybean.co.uk: Performance on inserts]

From: Jules Bean <jules(at)jellybean(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [jules@jellybean.co.uk: Performance on inserts]
Date: 2000-08-25 11:19:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Weird. When I sent this 24 hours ago, it didn't go through to the
list, although I successfully sent a message to the list only an hour
or so before that.... as far as my mail-server can tell it went off in
the right direcion...

----- Forwarded message from Jules Bean <jules(at)jellybean(dot)co(dot)uk> -----