Error: unknown type 'ame'

From: "Gabor Z(dot) Papp" <gzp(at)gzp(dot)org(dot)hu>
To: bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Error: unknown type 'ame'
Date: 2000-08-23 11:07:58
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Sorry, I do not have access to a bug-template currently.
Please CC, if its a mailing list.

Linux 2.4.0-test7-pre7
glibc 2.1.3
gcc 2.95-cvs
perl 5.6.0

Compile and install was fine.
Created user sql.
Created dir /var/lib/postgresql/data
su sql
/usr/lib/postgresql/bin/initdb -D /var/lib/postgresql/data

This database system will be initialized with username "sql".
This user will own all the data files and must also own the server process.

Creating database system directory /var/lib/postgresql/data
Creating database system directory /var/lib/postgresql/data/base
Creating database XLOG directory /var/lib/postgresql/data/pg_xlog
Creating template database in /var/lib/postgresql/data/base/template1
ERROR: Error: unknown type 'ame'.

ERROR: Error: unknown type 'ame'.

Creating global relations in /var/lib/postgresql/data/base
ERROR: Error: unknown type 'ame'.

ERROR: Error: unknown type 'ame'.

Adding template1 database to pg_database
bin/initdb: line 481: 7013 Segmentation fault "$PGPATH"/postgres $BACKENDARGS template1 <"$TEMPFILE"

initdb failed.
Removing /var/lib/postgresql/data.
Removing temp file /tmp/initdb.6980.

My configure was:

--prefix=/usr/lib/postgresql \
--exec-prefix=/usr/lib/postgresql \
--bindir=/usr/lib/postgresql/bin \
--sbindir=/usr/lib/postgresql/bin \
--libexecdir=/usr/lib/postgresql/bin \
--datadir=/usr/lib/postgresql/lib \
--sysconfdir=/etc/postresql \
--localstatedir=/var \
--libdir=/usr/lib/postgresql/lib \
--includedir=/usr/lib/postgresql/include \
--infodir=/usr/info \
--mandir=/usr/man \
--enable-shared \
--disable-static \
--disable-nls \
--with-gnu-ld \
--disable-locale \
--disable-recode \
--enable-multibyte=LATIN1 \
--with-perl \
--with-odbc \
--disable-debug

Please help, how can I solve the problem.