pgScript patch

From: "Mickael Deloison" <mdeloison(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgScript patch
Date: 2008-07-27 14:34:52
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi pgadmin hackers,

pgScript can now be integrated into pgAdmin3. I have made a patch on
revision 7394 of pgAdmin. This patch is big therefore I do not post it
in this email, it is instead available on the following server:
http://pgscript.projects.postgresql.org/pgadmin

This patch works on a fresh copy of revision 7394. I tested it on:
* Linux Slackware / g++ 4.2.3
* Windows XP / VC++ Express 2005

It adds a pgScript button and a menu entry in the SQL Query Tool. When
one clicks on this button, the content of the text box is sent to the
pgScript engine instead of PostgreSQL. The pgScript syntax is detailed
on this page:
http://pgscript.projects.postgresql.org/SCRIPT.html

That's it. I hope to have feedbacks.

Best regards,