Re: Current status of the GSoc project: pgUnitTest

From: "Mickael DELOISON" <mdeloison(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Simon Riggs" <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, pgsql-students(at)postgresql(dot)org, gambit(at)rasterburn(dot)org
Subject: Re: Current status of the GSoc project: pgUnitTest
Date: 2007-07-14 17:54:33
Lists: pgsql-students

2007/7/10, Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>:

> Even more important: what is it?
>
> --
> Simon Riggs

Hello,

You have the project page here: http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pgunittest/
pgUnitTest is a tool to run a unit test suite on PostgreSQL databases.
The unit tests concern database queries and can be select statements
with a result expected or insert statements using random data
generators.

The idea is the same as the one you can find there:
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb381703(VS.80).aspx

I said that I would give an example at the end of the week, but I have
a problem to figure out, when there is a unique constraint on a column
or on a set of columns. As soon as the problem will be solved I will
tell it.

Best regards,
Mickael