QNX6 support (minimal version)

From: "Igor Kovalenko" <Igor(dot)Kovalenko(at)motorola(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: QNX6 support (minimal version)
Date: 2001-11-24 23:16:59
Lists: pgsql-patches

Okay, since you guys prefer to revamp semaphore stuff in 7.3, here is
minimal patch to support QNX6 in 7.2. No POSIX_IPC stuff, no PTHREAD
locking. I also removed patch for expected alter_table.out - it contains a
bogus space (in 7.2b2 at least) in one of its lines but I assume that's a
fluke and has to be fixed separately from QNX support either.

So patch now contains only QNX6-specific changes. They are pretty minimal
and patch is only large due to new 'qnx6' directory being added for sysV
emulation and new expected geometry.out (conbined they take 2/3 of total
patch size).

regards,
-igor

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgsql-qnx6.diff application/octet-stream 61.0 KB