src/ui/frmQuery.cpp : tentative patch

From: Ian Barwick <barwick(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: src/ui/frmQuery.cpp : tentative patch
Date: 2004-11-24 21:44:58
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi

when starting pgAdmin with a fresh .pgadmin file, in the query tool's
"File" menu the option "Recent files" is active, but selecting it
produces a miniscule box with no content. It's not a particularly
dramatic problem, but it caused me to wonder what recent files
it could possibly refer to as I'd never started pgadmin on this
particular system before.

I'd like to believe the attached patch solves this problem by
only activating the menu item if at least one recently saved
file is known. It seems to work.

However I must point out I had only vaguely heard of wxWidgets
before yesterday and my C++ hasn't been out and about much
recently, so I wouldn't be surprised if there's a better / safer
way of doing this. (If there is, and someone could point it out,
I'd appreciate it, because I'd be interested in getting to know
the pgadmin internals a bit better).

Ian Barwick

Attachment Content-Type Size
frmQuery.cpp.diff text/x-patch 837 bytes