PostgreSQL Installer for Windows: No buffer space available

From: Jana Nguyen <jana(dot)nguyen(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Installer for Windows: No buffer space available
Date: 2005-08-17 22:43:32
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi there,

I am running PostgreSQL Installer for Windows v.-8.0.3. It is giving
me the following error when I tried to add a new table:

"No buffer space available (maximum connections reached?)"

When I do an uninstall of postgresql-8.0.3 it seems not to fully
uninstall the software, how do I completely removed all instances of
it?

thanks.