Latest tree

From: "Ansley, Michael" <Michael(dot)Ansley(at)intec(dot)co(dot)za>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "'pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Latest tree
Date: 1999-09-28 08:39:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-interfaces

Hi, all,

Whoever is doing the SSL stuff:
In postmaster.c, at lines 995, and 1841, there is code that is not wrapped
in the USE_SSL define.

Last night I checked out the latest source, and couldn't get it to compile.
It seems that the function heap_openr() has a new parameter, and there are
calls that have not been updated yet. I was a little hesitant to go adding
stuff, as the new parameter is a LOCKTYPE, and I wouldn't know what locks
are required where, so I just left well alone. Any comments on this? There
is another function which is paired up with it, but I forget the name, which
also has a new parameter, it seems, and also has calls which have not yet
been updated.

MikeA