Silicon Valley

From: "Dave Haverstick" <daveh(at)triadgroup(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Silicon Valley
Date: 2010-03-23 18:11:18
Lists: pgsql-jobs

We recruit for a Silicon Valley Data Warehousing/Cloud software company.

I'm looking for 6 month contractor excellent with PostgresSql.
Committers and Contributors preferred.

Ideal looking to SF Bay Area/Silicon Valley. Work remote for stars.

Please send me your resume if you would like to learn more.

Thank you

Dave Haverstick

Senior Technical Recruiter

Office: 650-763-8758 x200

Email: daveh(at)triadgroup(dot)com <mailto:MichaelK(at)triadgroup(dot)com>

LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/davetriadgroup