RE: JDBC Patch

From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'Peter Eisentraut'" <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, Peter Mount <petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
Cc: "'Christopher Cain'" <ccain(at)mhsoftware(dot)com>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: JDBC Patch
Date: 2000-08-25 08:36:49
Lists: pgsql-interfaces pgsql-patches

The problem is that there are so many different places it can go. I was
thinking of moving the version stuff into DriverClass.java (which is built
dynamically by make), but I'm not sure how adding malefile.global would
affect the compilation process.

However, JDBC needs:

Full string: "7.0.2"
Major version: 7
Minor version: 0

and those are just from memory.

If I get chance today, I'll look into it.

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support Officer, Maidstone Borough Council