RE: Re[2]: [INTERFACES] JDBC driver/applet question

From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'Piotr Stelmaszyk'" <kelman(at)fanthom(dot)math(dot)put(dot)poznan(dot)pl>, PgSQL-interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Re[2]: [INTERFACES] JDBC driver/applet question
Date: 1999-07-21 06:51:21
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Ok, first postgresql.jar is covered by the same license as PostgreSQL.

As for removing files from the .jar, I see no problem there.
As for putting them in igis.jar, I see no problem there. In fact, that
is one solution to some applet related problems with jar files.

[PS: EMail is down here and at home at the moment - I can send but not
receive. I hope to have this fixed later today - Peter]

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support