Port Bug Report: Backend message type 0x45 arrived while idle

From: Unprivileged user <nobody>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Port Bug Report: Backend message type 0x45 arrived while idle
Date: 1999-05-27 18:57:07
Lists: pgsql-ports

POSTGRESQL BUG REPORT TEMPLATE

Your name : Trever Adams
Your email address : trever_Adams(at)bigfoot(dot)com

Category : runtime: back-end
Severity : critical

System Configuration
--------------------
Operating System : RedHat 6.0/Linux 2.2.9

PostgreSQL version : 6.0

Compiler used : 6.4.2 (-3.rpm)

Hardware:
---------
AMD K6-2 350, 128 Meg
Linux aurora.acdlaamns.net 2.2.9 #4 Sat May 22 15:10:14 MDT 1999 i686 unknown

Versions of other tools:
------------------------
make is 3.77
flex 2.54 (though postgresql is the redhat compiled version)

Problem Description:
--------------------
I use NUE Order. Heck I wrote most of it. http://nueorder.netpedia.net.

The webgen program never has not worked for me. I installed RedHat 6.0
and now webgen gives the above error. I am not sure what causes it.
It is something I need to figure out FAST. Thanks for any help.

If the database that webgen is using is needed, please let me know.
I believe there are about 300 products in it as well as the descriptors
and other things for those products. All web page layouts are stored in the same
database.

Test Case:
With my current database, simply run webgen from NUE Order.

Solution:
---------