Port Bug Report: pgaccess

From: Unprivileged user <nobody>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Port Bug Report: pgaccess
Date: 1999-03-22 14:58:39
Lists: pgsql-ports

POSTGRESQL BUG REPORT TEMPLATE

Your name : Guillaume Duwelz-Rebert
Your email address : Guillaume(dot)Duwelz-Rebert(at)alcatel(dot)fr

Category : install: other
Severity : non-critical

System Configuration
--------------------
Operating System : linux 2.0.34

PostgreSQL version : 6.4.2

Compiler used : gcc 2.7.2

Hardware:
---------
Redhat 5.1, pentium 100 MHz, 48 Mb RAM, 11 Gb disk (3 disks)

Versions of other tools:
------------------------
make, flex

Problem Description:
--------------------
I'm not sure it's a bug, but I didn't find an email address to send you my problem
Here it's the error message I have when I run "pgaccess"

error in startup script : couldn't load file "libpgtcl.so" :
/usr/local/pgsql/lib/libpgtcl.so:undefined symbol : crypt
while executing "load libpgtcl.so" (procedure "main" line 6)
invoked from within "main $argc $argv" (file
"/usr/local/pgsql/bin/pgaccess" line 4954)

I created a user Postrgres, I installed PostgreSQL in /usr/local/pgsql,
all the files exists, and also libpgtcl.so, in the right directory, all
the files have the good rights for the user Postgres.

Test Case:

Solution:
---------