Can;t connect to db with pgaccess

From: "Stan Brown" <stanb(at)awod(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: Can;t connect to db with pgaccess
Date: 1998-12-28 20:48:05
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Downloaded the latest pgacess. Looks pretty neat. Unfortunatley it will
not connect to my 6.3 database. Thinking that it might be a
cnfiguration problem on this database (it has bee in service for over
a year now). I donwloade the Debian package, and set up a test database
on the Debian box. Still mo go.

Do I have to set up the access control file in some special way to get
this going?

--
Stan Brown stanb(at)netcom(dot)com 770-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems